Podcasts are Looking for Guests – How a Podcast Booking Agency Can Help
According to a recent report by Edison Research, 51% of Americans have listened to a podcast and the number of monthly podcast listeners has increased to 90 million. This means that podcasting has become one of the most popular ways to consume content which has led to an increase in demand for podcast guests.
Podcast Guesting: Success is TeamworkPodcast Guesting Pro is a team of outreach managers, PR specialists and podcast experts who you can plug into. With over 5 years experience and 3,000 episodes to their name, the team has an intimiate knowledge of both hosts and guests. We know what works, and what doesn’t. Leverage our expertise to save you valuable time.
We are Podcast Guesting Pro: Talk to Us…Are you struggling to secure podcast guest spots? Let us help!
Click the link to get a free consultation. Leverage our experience as business podcast guesting specialists: 824 podcasts booked, 23 countries and 2.5 million listeners for coaches, authors, entrepreneurs, investors, thought leaders and consultants.
If you’re an expert in your field or have an interesting story to tell, there’s a good chance that podcast hosts are looking for someone like you to appear on their show. However, finding those opportunities can be a daunting task.
That’s where a podcast booking agency comes in. These agencies specialize in connecting podcast hosts with potential guests. By signing up for their services, you can get access to a wide range of podcast opportunities that are relevant to your expertise or interests.
Nick Jonnsson is an author, public speaker. coach, mental health advocate and Ironman athlete. In this video he shares his podcast guesting journey and how it has helped him refine his narrative and talking points for both existing audiences and future books. Nick has spoken on over 70 podcasts and continues to reach new audiences globally. (See more success stories)
- Podcasts are Looking for Guests – How a Podcast Booking Agency Can Help
- How to Find Podcast Guest Opportunities as a Thought Leader
- What’s the Difference Between Hosting a Podcast and Podcast Guesting?
- Winning Over Podcast Hosts: A 3-Step Formula for Podcast Guests to Become The Favorite Guest
- What is the ROI on Podcast Guesting?
- How to get on The Joe Rogan Podcast
- Tips to Maximize Your Podcast Guesting Experience
- How to Craft the Perfect Podcast Pitch as a Guest
- How to Get Booked as a Speaker on Other People’s Podcasts
- How to Find Speaking Opportunities on Podcasts as a Guest
A podcast booking agency can also help you with the logistics of appearing on a podcast. They can help you prepare for your interview and ensure that you have all the necessary equipment and software to record your segment. This can be particularly helpful if you’re new to podcasting and don’t know where to start.
💡 We help Authors, Thought Leaders and Coaches build their personal brands as thought leaders by leveraging the power of podcasts. Here’s how we can help you:
- ✅ We have established relationships with a wide range of podcast hosts which means we are able to secure guest spots easily and quickly.
- ✅ We offer personalized guidance and support to help you prepare for your interview so that you can make the most of your time on air.
- ✅ We have a strong track record of successfully placing guests on popular podcasts which means we can help you reach new audiences and increase your visibility in your industry.