In the past few years, podcasting has grown tremendously and has become a crucial component of content marketing strategies. According to a 2021 report by Edison Research, around 57% of the US population, which is around 162 million people, have listened to a podcast. This highlights the need for businesses to leverage podcasting as a medium to expand their brand presence and reach a wider audience.
Podcast Guesting: Success is TeamworkPodcast Guesting Pro is a team of outreach managers, PR specialists and podcast experts who you can plug into. With over 5 years experience and 3,000 episodes to their name, the team has an intimiate knowledge of both hosts and guests. We know what works, and what doesn’t. Leverage our expertise to save you valuable time.
We are Podcast Guesting Pro: Talk to Us…Are you a thought leader looking to expand your reach through podcasts?
Click the link to get a free consultation. Leverage our experience as business podcast guesting specialists: 824 podcasts booked, 23 countries and 2.5 million listeners for coaches, authors, entrepreneurs, investors, thought leaders and consultants.
If you are a thought leader in your field, podcasts can be a great opportunity to showcase your expertise, share your insights with a wider audience, and build your personal brand. However, finding the right podcast opportunities can be a challenge. In this article, we will discuss some of the tips and strategies to help you find podcast guest opportunities as a thought leader.
One of the best ways to start is by researching podcasts that cover topics related to your niche. Start by searching for podcasts on popular platforms such as Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and Google Podcasts. Look for podcasts that discuss topics that align with your area of expertise and see if they have featured guests with similar backgrounds.
Nick Jonnsson is an author, public speaker. coach, mental health advocate and Ironman athlete. In this video he shares his podcast guesting journey and how it has helped him refine his narrative and talking points for both existing audiences and future books. Nick has spoken on over 70 podcasts and continues to reach new audiences globally. (See more success stories)
- Podcasts are Looking for Guests – How a Podcast Booking Agency Can Help
- How to Find Podcast Guest Opportunities as a Thought Leader
- What’s the Difference Between Hosting a Podcast and Podcast Guesting?
- Winning Over Podcast Hosts: A 3-Step Formula for Podcast Guests to Become The Favorite Guest
- What is the ROI on Podcast Guesting?
- How to get on The Joe Rogan Podcast
- Tips to Maximize Your Podcast Guesting Experience
- How to Craft the Perfect Podcast Pitch as a Guest
- How to Get Booked as a Speaker on Other People’s Podcasts
- How to Find Speaking Opportunities on Podcasts as a Guest
Another way to find podcast opportunities is by leveraging social media platforms such as Twitter and LinkedIn. Follow influencers and podcast hosts that cover topics related to your field, engage with their content, and share your own insights. This will help you build connections and potentially lead to an invitation to appear on their podcast.
💡 We help Authors, Thought Leaders and Coaches build their personal brands as thought leaders by leveraging the power of podcasts. Here’s how we can help you:
- ✅ At our podcast guesting agency, we have a team of experts who can help you identify the right podcast opportunities, reach out to podcast hosts, and secure guest appearances for you. We take care of the tedious work so you can focus on sharing your valuable insights and expertise.
- ✅ We have a vast network of podcast hosts and influencers in various niches, giving us access to a wide range of podcast guest opportunities.
- ✅ We have a proven track record of successful podcast guest appearances for our clients, helping them expand their reach and build their personal brand through podcasts.