According to a recent survey, there are over 1 million podcasts in circulation, with an estimated 43 million episodes available for download. Additionally, over 75% of Americans are familiar with the term “podcasting,” with 50% of the population having listened to at least one podcast episode. With so many options available, navigating the podcasting world as a guest can be overwhelming and difficult to know where to start.
Podcast Guesting: Success is TeamworkPodcast Guesting Pro is a team of outreach managers, PR specialists and podcast experts who you can plug into. With over 5 years experience and 3,000 episodes to their name, the team has an intimiate knowledge of both hosts and guests. We know what works, and what doesn’t. Leverage our expertise to save you valuable time.
We are Podcast Guesting Pro: Talk to Us…Looking for guidance on how to break into the podcasting world as a guest?
Click the link to get a free consultation. Leverage our experience as business podcast guesting specialists: 824 podcasts booked, 23 countries and 2.5 million listeners for coaches, authors, entrepreneurs, investors, thought leaders and consultants.
The first step in finding speaking opportunities on podcasts as a guest is to research the podcasts that align with your expertise and message. Look for podcasts that are within your niche or industry and specifically tackle topics that you are knowledgeable about. Make a list of the podcasts along with their contact information and any requirements for being a guest.
The next step is to pitch yourself as a guest on the podcasts that you have identified. Crafting a well-crafted pitch that highlights your expertise and what you can offer as a guest is essential. Personalize your pitch according to each podcast and their specific requirements. It is also important to provide examples of your previous speaking engagements or any other relevant experience.
Nick Jonnsson is an author, public speaker. coach, mental health advocate and Ironman athlete. In this video he shares his podcast guesting journey and how it has helped him refine his narrative and talking points for both existing audiences and future books. Nick has spoken on over 70 podcasts and continues to reach new audiences globally. (See more success stories)
- Podcasts are Looking for Guests – How a Podcast Booking Agency Can Help
- How to Find Podcast Guest Opportunities as a Thought Leader
- What’s the Difference Between Hosting a Podcast and Podcast Guesting?
- Winning Over Podcast Hosts: A 3-Step Formula for Podcast Guests to Become The Favorite Guest
- What is the ROI on Podcast Guesting?
- How to get on The Joe Rogan Podcast
- Tips to Maximize Your Podcast Guesting Experience
- How to Get Booked as a Speaker on Other People’s Podcasts
- How to Find Speaking Opportunities on Podcasts as a Guest
- How to Craft the Perfect Podcast Pitch as a Guest
Another way to find speaking opportunities on podcasts is to use a podcast guesting agency. These agencies specialize in connecting guests with podcast hosts and take over the work of finding and pitching to podcasts. Using an agency can save you time and provide access to a wider range of podcasts that may not be easily accessible.
💡 We help Authors, Thought Leaders and Coaches build their personal brands as thought leaders by leveraging the power of podcasts. Here’s how we can help you:
- ✅ Our podcast guesting agency has established relationships with numerous podcasts across various industries and niches, making it easier for guests to find speaking opportunities.
- ✅ We provide guidance on crafting a compelling pitch that effectively communicates your expertise and message to podcast hosts.
- ✅ Using our agency saves guests time and effort by handling all aspects of the pitching process, including follow-up and scheduling.