According to a recent survey by Edison Research, 75% of Americans are familiar with podcasting and 37% listen to podcasts every month. With over 1.7 million podcasts worldwide, it’s a great opportunity for speakers to reach new audiences by appearing on other people’s podcasts. However, getting booked on podcasts can be a challenge as hosts receive hundreds of pitches every week.
Podcast Guesting: Success is TeamworkPodcast Guesting Pro is a team of outreach managers, PR specialists and podcast experts who you can plug into. With over 5 years experience and 3,000 episodes to their name, the team has an intimiate knowledge of both hosts and guests. We know what works, and what doesn’t. Leverage our expertise to save you valuable time.
We are Podcast Guesting Pro: Talk to Us…Want to increase your exposure and speak to new audiences? Here’s how you can get booked as a speaker on other people’s podcasts.
Click the link to get a free consultation. Leverage our experience as business podcast guesting specialists: 824 podcasts booked, 23 countries and 2.5 million listeners for coaches, authors, entrepreneurs, investors, thought leaders and consultants.
Firstly, research the podcasts in your industry and listen to their episodes to understand what type of content they produce and the tone of the show. Then, find out who the host is and reach out to them via email or social media. Make sure to personalize your pitch and explain why you think you would make a great guest for their show.
Secondly, make sure you have a clear topic and angle for your discussion. Don’t just pitch yourself as a speaker, pitch a specific idea or story that you can provide value to the listeners. This will make it easier for the host to understand how you fit into their show and make their decision to book you much easier.
Nick Jonnsson is an author, public speaker. coach, mental health advocate and Ironman athlete. In this video he shares his podcast guesting journey and how it has helped him refine his narrative and talking points for both existing audiences and future books. Nick has spoken on over 70 podcasts and continues to reach new audiences globally. (See more success stories)
- Podcasts are Looking for Guests – How a Podcast Booking Agency Can Help
- How to Find Podcast Guest Opportunities as a Thought Leader
- What’s the Difference Between Hosting a Podcast and Podcast Guesting?
- Winning Over Podcast Hosts: A 3-Step Formula for Podcast Guests to Become The Favorite Guest
- What is the ROI on Podcast Guesting?
- How to get on The Joe Rogan Podcast
- Tips to Maximize Your Podcast Guesting Experience
- How to Craft the Perfect Podcast Pitch as a Guest
- How to Get Booked as a Speaker on Other People’s Podcasts
- How to Find Speaking Opportunities on Podcasts as a Guest
Thirdly, make sure you have a professional headshot and bio ready to send to the host when they ask for it. Your headshot should be high quality, and your bio should highlight your expertise and speaking experience. This will help the host to promote your appearance more effectively and give their listeners a clear idea of why you were chosen as a guest.
💡 We help Authors, Thought Leaders and Coaches build their personal brands as thought leaders by leveraging the power of podcasts. Here’s how we can help you:
- ✅ Our podcast guesting agency has established relationships with many podcast hosts and can help you to find and pitch the right podcasts for your niche.
- ✅ We also provide coaching and training on how to prepare for podcast interviews, including how to develop engaging sound bites and how to structure your message for maximum impact.
- ✅ Finally, we help our clients to create high-quality marketing materials such as headshots, bios, and sound clips that will make a great impression on podcast hosts and listeners alike.